ONE day event
Date: Monday 28th May 2018
Time: 8:30am – 3:00pm
Technology Park Function Centre
2 Brodie Hall Drive
Bentley WA 6102
Give your students the wonderful opportunity to explore, wonder and create while preparing themselves for an exciting future! We integrate STEM subjects throughout our two day school incursion to set the students up to maximise their success in the future. Our highly qualified teacher will lead the students through a wonderful path of self discovery and help them develop high level strategies to succeed in the future.
The students will:
- Discover and explore their passions.
- Identify “their world” problems.
- Create solutions.
- Understand commitment.
- Build products.
- Demonstrate goal setting.
- Embrace design and digital technology.
- Incorporate coding and robotics.
- Create strategies for resilience.
- Develop an understandings of basic marketing and bookkeeping.
- Gain experience in presenting their learning to an audience.
Workshops include morning tea and a light lunch. All participants need to bring is a laptop or tablet computer and an open mind.
8:40am – 3:00pm
Maximum 30 people
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Practical PD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.